2016 International Symposium on Technology Management and Emerging Technologies (ISTMET)
20 – 22 December 2016 | Langkawi Island, Kedah, Malaysia
ALL ACCEPTED PAPERS WILL BE INCLUDED IN ADVANCED SCIENCE LETTERS
ISSN: 1936-6612 (Print): EISSN: 1936-7317 (Online)
Copyright © 2000-2016 American Scientific Publishers.
All Rights Reserved.
SCOPUS Indexed (Q3/Q4 Journal Rank by SCIMAGOR)
The theme of the conference is encouragement of Technology Management and Emerging Technologies related research work towards improvement in the human life quality. The conference offers a platform to local and foreign researchers, academicians, engineers, executives, bankers, and end-users of research to formulate new research collaborations through candid discussions during paper presentation and discussion. The conference also offers an opportunity to strengthen existing collaborations for gaining tangible research outputs in short time frame.
Past 2015 ISTMET IEEE PROCEEDINGS –
Past 2014 ISTMET IEEE PROCEEDINGS – http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/mostRecentIssue.jsp?punumber=6924026
*Starting in 2016, we no longer publish ISTMET paper into IEEE Conference Proceeding
Track 01: Technology Management
Track 02: Emerging Technologies
Please submit through EDAS Link below:
How Review Manuscript Submission Can Be Done:
REVIEW PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINE:
1) Refer Template – Paper Format: ASL SAMPLE FORMAT (Example template)
Minimum Page = 4 and Maximum Pages = 5 Pages (For Six and above = MYR 400 per additional page)
2) Submission is Full Paper Submission (Not Just Abstract) – Make sure in PDF format.
3) Submit: http://edas.info/N22764
4) All Authors must be registered under EDAS
After Acceptance (If your paper -> ACCEPTED (As Is/Minor/Major)
FINAL MANUSCRIPT SUBMISSION GUIDELINE:
1) Make sure your paper is PAID status by making a payment to the organizer.
2) Name a Presenter by visiting your paper edas information link and click + sign under Presenter row. Check the radio button selection and hit “Add Another Presenter” button.
3) Download Copyright from http://www.aspbs.com/science/ASL%20Copyright%20Transfer%20Form.pdf
– Download, sign, scan and upload into EDAS paper ID
– If you have TABLE or FIGURE that reproduced from ORIGINAL AUTHOR (OTHER PAPERS) make sure to get permission from the ORIGINAL AUTHOR/PAPER and fill in the form below:-
– Append together with COPYRIGHT FORM as A SINGLE PDF
4) Final Manuscript submission – in .DOCX/.DOC Only (not PDF)
OFFICIAL CONFERENCE EMAIL
*Starting May 1, 2016. All contact email will be set to:
Please make sure to state:
1) Name of the conference
2) EDAS Paper ID (Usually start with 15xxxxxxxx)
3) Paper ID Title
4) Your Name/Institution/etc
5) Any Details/Queries
6) Screenshot of your problem/queries/details if applicable
Your query will be answered within at least 24 hours until at most 3 working days